Welcome to the Lodestar documentation!¶
Lodestar is an open-source Ethereum Consensus client and Typescript ecosystem, maintained by ChainSafe Systems
- Follow the installation method for source install, NPM install, or Docker install to install Lodestar. Or use our Lodestar Quickstart scripts.
- Use Lodestar libraries in your next Ethereum Typescript project.
- Run a beacon node on mainnet or a public testnet.
- Utilize the whole stack by starting a local testnet.
- View the Lodestar CLI commands and options
- Prospective contributors can read the contributing section to understand how we develop and test on Lodestar.
- If you have questions submit an issue or join us on Discord!
- Please note our security policy.
- Sign up to our mailing list for announcements and any critical information about Lodestar.
Hardware specifications minimum / recommended, to run the Lodestar client.
|Processor||Intel Core i5–760 or AMD FX-8100||Intel Core i7–4770 or AMD FX-8310|
|Memory||4GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Storage||20GB available space SSD||100GB available space SSD|
|Internet||Broadband connection||Broadband connection|
About these docs¶
This documentation is open source, contribute at github.com/chainsafe/lodestar/docs.
If you have questions about this documentation, feel free to talk to us on our ChainSafe Discord or open an issue and a member of the team or our community will be happy to assist you.