Welcome to the ChainSafe lodestar documentation!¶
Lodestar is a Typescript implementation of the official Ethereum 2.0 specification which is the product of an ongoing collective research and development effort by various teams.
You can already join the Medalla testnet running a Lodestar node!
- Follow the installation guide to install Lodestar.
- Run a node in the Medalla testnet.
- Utilize the whole stack by starting a local testnet.
- View the typedoc code docs.
- Prospective contributors can read the contributing section to understand how we develop and test on Lodestar.
About this docs¶
This documentation is open source, contribute at github.com/chainsafe/lodestar/docs.
If you have questions about this documentation, feel free to talk to us on our discord and a member of the team or our community will be happy to assist you.