Welcome to the Lodestar documentation!¶
Lodestar is an open-source Ethereum Consensus (Eth2) client and Typescript ecosystem, maintained by ChainSafe Systems
- Follow the installation guide to install the Lodestar CLI.
- Use lodestar libraries in your next Ethereum Typescript project.
- Run a node on mainnet or a public testnet.
- Utilize the whole stack by starting a local testnet.
- View the lodestar cli commands and options
- View the typedoc code docs.
- Prospective contributors can read the contributing section to understand how we develop and test on Lodestar.
About this docs¶
This documentation is open source, contribute at github.com/chainsafe/lodestar/docs.