The Lodestar project is divided into Typescript packages that can be used independently of the CLI. These packages span the breadth of the Ethereum Consensus layer, and are perfect for Typescript developers looking to build around Ethereum.
Several useful Ethereum consensus libraries are developed as part of the Lodestar monorepo and may be useful when used individually.
- params - Ethereum consensus constants and fork names
- types - Ethereum consensus datatypes, Typescript interfaces and SSZ type objects
- config - Ethereum consensus run-time network configuration
- api - Ethereum consensus REST API client
- flare - Beacon chain multi-purpose and debugging tool
- bls - Eth Consensus BLS sign / verify / aggregate
- bls-keystore - store / retrieve a BLS secret key from an EIP-2335 JSON keystore
- bls-keygen - utility functions to generate BLS secret keys, following EIP-2333 and EIP-2334
- bls-hd-key - low level EIP-2333 and EIP-2334 functionality
- ssz - Simple Serialize (SSZ)
- persistent-merkle-tree - binary merkle tree implemented as a persistent data structure
- as-sha256 - Small AssemblyScript implementation of SHA256